FREE Broadband Wi-Fi
“Free Wi-Fi & Revision in 1Mbps DSL Charges for New Customers”
With an increase in proliferation of Wi-Fi enabled tabs, mobile phones and gadgets. It is becoming necessary to have a Wi-Fi modem or router for connectivity needs. We intend to capitalize on this trend by offering only Wi-Fi Modems to PTCL Broadband customers instead of the regular wired modem.
PTCL offers free Wi-Fi modem to new Broadband customers. In addition 1Mbps tariffs are also being revised for new customers.
- Rs. 1,250 per month
- Provisioning of free Wi-Fi modem
In addition to increase in 1Mbps package charges for new customers only, following changes will be applicable from March 5, 2012 as part of free Wi-Fi policy.
- Existing 1Mbps customers will continue to pay Rs. 1,199 per month
- Wi-Fi modems will be provided to new customers of all packages excluding 256Kbps and 1Mbps Student package, and there will be no monthly recurring charges
- All existing subscribers irrespective of their packages will be charged Rs. 750 as modem up-gradation charges, and their package charges will remain as per policy
- Existing Wi-Fi customers will continue to pay as per existing policy
- Bundled packages (Double Up and Double Impact etc.) and triple-play services will be provided free of cost Wi-Fi modem upon installation and there will be no monthly recurring charges
Unique Features of Broadband
- PTCL offers customized packages according to customer needs
- PTCL offers the most economical rates in voice and data
- PTCL provides unmatched voice quality, surfing & download speed
- PTCL has the largest network spread across the country